Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani on Tuesday announced the Jio Prime membership for initial 100 million customers of Reliance Jio. Under the Jio Prime plan, Jio members can avail another year of its 4G services at a one-time payment of Rs 99 to be made this March. This means the Jio Prime members can continue to enjoy the Jio 4G data benefit till March 31, 2018, at Rs 99. Additionally, Jio will charge Rs 303 per month, effectively at Rs 10 per day for another full year.
Big Update : Jio Prime Membership extends till April 15
All Jio users can enroll membership for nominal fees of Rs 99 between from March 1 to March 31, Ambani said, adding that these customers can continue to enjoy benefits for another 12 months till March 31 2018 for paying just Rs 399. Jio prime Members will also get full bouquet of digital services completely free till March 31, 2018.
Jio Prime Membership Plan :-
- Enrollment charges – 99 Rs.
( Need to pay at the time of activation of prime membership )
- Monthly charge – 303 Rs.
( From 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018)
- Membership Activation period –
From 1 March to 31 March 2017
Offer will start from 1 April 2017
Prime Membership can be activated from any Jio service and Reliance Digital. Users who purchase sim card before 31 March are eligible for offer.Game Guardian APK iOS
“We are putting together of a line up of attractive deals and offers from Jio and our partners for Jio prime members. We are committed to returning your trust in us and committed to give u back many surprises in coming days,” Ambani said.
The registrations for Jio Prime membership starts March 1 and end March 31. Users who join the Jio network on or before March 31 this year will also be eligible for Jio Prime membership. Existing users can enroll via MyJio app or log into company’s website as well as via Jio offline stores to enroll into Jio Prime membership plan.
- All Jio members can enroll prime membership for a one time fee of Rs 99
- Jio Prime Members can get this tremendous value at an introductory price of only Rs 303/month, effectively just Rs 10/day
- Enrollment for Prime membership will start from March 1 to March 31.
- Jio Prime members can continue to enjoy unlimited benefits of New Year offer for another 12 months until March 31, 2018.
- Customers who don’t join Prime membership will continue to have all voice calls free and without any roaming charges.
- Reliance Jio, meanwhile, has crossed 100-million subscribers, in less than six months of its launch. Jio had crossed 50 million subscribers in just 83 days, adding at an average rate of 6 lakh subscribers per day and surpassing the subscriber addition rates of global giants like Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype.