Reliance Jio has unveiled exclusive data offers for any new customers who buy their JioFi device along with a Jio sim card.
The JioFi device retails at a price of Rs 1,999 on the Jio.com website and to avail 4G internet via the device, a customer will have to buy a Jio sim and recharge it with Rs 99 worth of Jio Prime membership.
How to get 224GB Jio data at Rs. 509
The new offer provides customers with up to 224GB data on purchasing a new JioFi device and a new Jio SIM card. The Rs. 99 cost of Jio Prime membership is included in the cost of the JioFi device, and consumers will only have to buy one of the recharge packs on which the offer is provided.
After purchasing the device and a new SIM card a one-time recharge of Rs 99 is needed for availing the benefits.
Rs 99 is a mandatory charge to get the benefits of Jio Prime membership.
Following the Rs 99 recharge the customers need to make a choice from four options and those are as below:
– Rs 509 for 2GB of daily data for 112 days.
– The total data benefit stands as 224GBs over the period.
– Unlimited voice calls are packed too.
– Rs 149 for 2GBs of data every month for 12 months.
– The total benefits are 24GB in one year.
– Rs 309 for 1GB of daily data for six recharge cycles of 28 days for each cycle.
– Total benefit stands at 168 GB for the period.
– Rs 999 for 60GB of data for 2 months.
– No daily data limit under this offer.